domingo, 30 de março de 2008

Alex Castro - Tulane University / New Orleans


ALEX CASTRO
http://www.flickr.com/people/cruzalmeida/
http://www.interney.net/blogs/lll/

Hedonist, novelist, atheist, foot fetishist.

Right handed, divorced, seasoned, traveled.

Free thinker, writer, teacher, doer.

I've met the women I love through Flickr, so I like it here.

Yes, yes, I'm sure you're a very nice guy, but no, I don't want to be your friend and no, please, I don't want to see your penis!

After being born and raised in the sexiest, most delicious city in the world (Rio de Janeiro), I'm now living in post-Katrina New Orleans, another sensual, hedonistic city trying to get back its mojo.

My main blog (Portuguese only, sorry): Liberal Libertário Libertino

My selection of the best fotologs in the world (in Portuguese as well, but even if you don't understand it, click on the links, they're worth it): Guia de Fotologs

My beautiful women blog, pictures only, no words: Gatas do Flickr

My two Flickr groups about my two greatest passions: Evil Women and Feet



A bit more about Alex Castro...
Hometown: Rio de Janeiro
Occupation: Writer
Interests: Freedom, literature, history, colonial architecture, giantess, foot fetish, villainess, bdsm, feet, toes
Favorite Books & Authors: bible, grande sertão: veredas, decline and fall of the roman empire, cien años de soledad, chekhov, kafka, borges, lispector, miller, thoreau, emerson, whitman, lobo antunes, gorky, sábato
Favorite Movies, Stars & Directors: romeo + juliet, mighty aphrodite, magnolia, central do brasil, gone with the wind, when harry met sally, eyes wide shut, hable con ella, el matador
Favorite Music & Artists: ska, chorinho, tango, classical

Nenhum comentário: